Delighted to Doula, Postpartum Doula in Dallas, TX, offers a vast amount of services to give families the tools and knowledge needed to easily transition into parenthood. Every family expectations are different when it comes to hiring a postpartum Doula, however families will receive the following benefits with a postpartum doula from Delighted to Doula:
- Rest, so you won’t feel overwhelmed.
- Understand and recognize your baby cues.
- Offer many resources and have them available.
- Provide information and support to get breastfeeding off to a great start.
- Provide instruction for bottle feeding and for best practices.
- Enjoy more snuggling with your baby and learning in a stress-free environment.
- Feel relieved as your postpartum doula organize the baby nursery, take care of the baby laundry, keep the kitchen clean and fix a healthy snack so you can stay nourished and hydrated!
- CONTACT ME I would love to schedule an appointment!
Prinscilla Moore, Postpartum Doula in Dallas, TX
Being a Postpartum Doula in Dallas, Texas is my passion! I have assisted many families with their transition into parenthood. My focus is making sure you have the support you need as soon as you arrive home from the hospital with your baby. Why is this important? Most mothers tend to feel overwhelmed when they arrive home, not realizing that their body has just went through a major event and it needs to rest.
During the first 72hrs at home, as your postpartum doula, I will make sure you rest, heal, learn to breastfeed, eat healthy, stay hydrated, and most importantly enjoy your baby. The postpartum period is the most crucial part after the birth of your baby. Your body is changing and your hormones are getting back to normal. As a Postpartum Doula my job is to “mother the mother”, and I take great pride in making sure my mothers are educated, supported and nurtured! Contact me to find out more about hiring me as your Postpartum Doula in Dallas, TX.
This EBook is designed to give you a successful start as you and your baby learn how to breastfeed. A Postpartum Doula is the perfect bridge between coming home from the hospital and the first couple weeks as you learn to breastfeed. However, sometimes circumstances don’t allow for a Postpartum Doula, so I have decided to give this free EBook to new moms to help them get through the first few weeks of breastfeeding their newborn.
As a Certified Lactation Educator and Postpartum Doula, I assist women all the time with breastfeeding and I know the struggles that come along when trying to breastfeed for the first time. You and your baby deserve the important nutrients and antibodies that’s only found in breast milk and I want to make sure you succeed in your breastfeeding journey! If you are experiencing any trouble with breastfeeding, contact me I can assist by phone or in person. Let’s have a successful start to breastfeeding!