Educate. Support. Nurture
Let’s make it easier for women to find access to postpartum care!
Delighted to Doula Birth Services exists to eliminate maternal mortality in communities that
have the lowest quality of care by offering anti-bias-based, judgment-free education and
postpartum support to mothers.
Our Community Based Postpartum Doula Program, #GOAL366, is the ammunition that fights Maternal Mortality. We provide free postpartum doulas to ensure every birthing parent can be educated on baby care and recover well after birth. Our program extends to include material goods assistance, food assistance, resources, and coming soon transportation.
Our program interventions include:
- Providing relationship-centered care
- Providing a postpartum doula
- Initial contact with mother right after deliver
- Provide full year service of up to 4 months of in-person postpartum support and 8 months of check-ins
- Knowledge on self-care building
- Educate mothers on nutrition, diabetes, hypertension, and postpartum depression
- Provide resources
- Assist in follow-up doctor visits
- Reduce Maternal Morbidity/Mortality
- Reduce postpartum depression
- Reduce Stress
- Reduce Hypertension
- Improve Breastfeeding rates
- Increase postpartum appointment rates
- Improve the well-being and recovery of all birthing people
Currently our program has supported over 200 mothers with 2,537.4 hours of Postpartum support, 100% of our mothers had a decreased postpartum depression and 100% of our mothers have attended their postpartum visits.
YOU can help us combat maternal mortality, and expand Delighted to Doula’s services to those in need by donating today. Every dollar counts to save the lives of those in need!
Please take a look at our Amazon Wishlist!